Sunday, March 23, 2008

Blogs

Last time, I cant understand why alot of people like blogging. WHY???

Till now, I finally know why, after I myself have a blog.

I enjoy blogging, cos:

1. It is a way to spend time preciously.

2. I can write my life experience here, and share with people all over the world.

3. Next time, when I read back what I have written here, I can get to know what has happened to me.

4. Writting happy times in my own blog, reminding me of how I should appreciate my life.

5. Thru blogging, I can see how other people lead on their lives. Wonderful and colourful lives, are what matter most to me:)

Conclusion, I love bloggingggggggggg. HOHOHO!!! Blogging rocks!!!

1 comment:

Robin Wong said...

Hey,
I am glad to see that you have seen the art of blogging.
It is not only a place to connect to people, but you can know more about you as well.
Keep in touch, and if i go singapore i will hunt for you ahahahahaha