Thursday, March 19, 2009

Love and Money

I have hurted the most important person in my life, cos I don't wish my friends sad cos me. I don't wish myself gain happiness, but people beside me all sad.

Selfish? Not selfish? Suddenly I can't differentiate it anymore...

We are not being blessed. No blessings, no happiness. They don't really care and understand, i know, but my guilty conscious won't let me do that.

If God is there, please give me a way out. I'm not happy, definitely, but i can't do anything besides giving in to my guilty conscious. I'm lonely...

Finally I know there is problem that cannot be solved. Finally I know how much responsible my heart is, but who will appreciate it? Who will?

God knows. He observes me even when I am sleeping. I know what I have sacrificed, He will repay me one day. He is my Lord, my Father. He is looking at me now, taking care of me.

Please bless us, when others are not...

Pray this all in Jesus Christ name, Amen.

No comments: