Monday, May 19, 2008

Anonymous

Don't know why, I just wish my blog belongs to an anonymous.

Nobody who knows me will read this blog, so that I can write all my deep secrets here.

Nobody who sees me before will read this blog, so that I can share all my happiness and bitterness here, without being criticised.

I am falling into my own deep depressed trap, depression is consuming me up.

All the happiness seems to be temporary, sadness will hop himself in.

Sometimes, I just wish I can be happier, thou I know I am supposed to be happy.

Maybe it's my own attitude, my own character. Life is never in satisfaction.

Stop, I have to stop thinking negatively. Life goes on...

Nobody cares, but I still have to live on my life, as simple as it can, as happy as it can.

I promise myself when I launch this blog, that the happy entries must be more than the sad entries. The fact is I am trying hard to control the sad entries to appear in this blog.

Many people may think this is not me, is it?

No comments: